30-Minute Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Course
If you're running a Non-Profit Organization or plan to have help obtaining sponsorship, you NEED a Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Document. Learn how this 1 document can help you stay on Mr. IRS' good side.
Course: Creating Your 30 Minute Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Document
Keep The Government's Hands OUT of Your Pockets
Let's face it...
Running a Nonprofit is no simple task. You're constantly having to come up with ways to fundraise, track your funding, and pay to keep the lights on. Gone are the days when you could pop-up a Non-Profit, write everything off, and know the IRS wouldn't care.
Nowadays, the Government is keeping a close eye on Nonprofit organizations. Add to that, more corporations are figuring out they can get a very hefty tax credit by sponsoring Nonprofits and small businesses like yours. The problem is, when those large corporations submit their taxes and disclose they've given your organization money, the IRS is going to check and make sure you admit you received that money.
Imagine what will happen if you forget to disclose those funds? You risk being fined, your business losing it's Non-Profit status, or worse, jail time. Yes, it is that serious! You need to take control of your sponsorship before you end up in big financial trouble.
In this 5-Module Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Course you're going to learn exactly how to keep your business safe. Specifically you're going to learn:
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of all members of your organization so you don't raise red flags with the IRS.
- Who you need on your Sponsorship Acquisition Team and who you want to keep far away from your team.
- How to confidently hold your people accountable both now and going forward.
- The easy quick way to always know who is doing what, when, and how in your business.
- And a lot MORE.
I'll be honest, my first year of planning events I had no clue how important it was to have Sponsorship Policies & Procedures. I was just so happy to have people willing to help me plan my events, I didn't properly set everything up. By year 2, I was recreating the wheel and wasting BIG time. Needless to say I learned that lesson so you don't have to.
Before you enroll, let's make sure this course is right for you. Are you:
- Planning events, running programs, or expecting to launch something you want sponsored within the next year?
- Going to want to obtain sponsorship more than once?
- Running a Non-Profit organization now or planning to receive your Non-Profit status within the next year?
- Having more than 1 person help you obtain sponsorship?
- Frustrated trying to keep on top of your team as you work to secure sponsors?
- Planning to outsource sponsorship to a Sponsorship Strategist?
If you've answered 'Yes' to even one of these questions, this course is definitely for you. You need to create your Sponsorship Policies & Procedures document sooner rather than later. I can promise you, you'll want to get your sponsorship efforts off to the right start.
Bonus Materials ====> In addition to the 5 course modules, you will receive:
- Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Instructions - with prompts and terminology you need to ensure your document is complete and easy to understand. The last thing you want is the IRS having "questions" about your document.
- Sponsorship Policies & Procedures Template - just print and complete your template. No need to waste time recreating the wheel when you can use a proven template that works.
- Audio recordings of each lesson - I get it, you're busy out here making a difference. You just don't always have time to watch a video. With the audio recordings you can listen to the lessons when you don't have time to sit and watch.
Once you complete your payment of $297, you will have unlimited access to this course and the bonus materials.